On May 25th, African Liberation Day celebrants will march on the White House to demand the U.S. lift economic sanctions against Zimbabwe. “Sanctions are a weapon of war” that “are calculated to destroy the economy of whoever is being targeted,” said human rights attorney Roger Wareham, of the December 12thMovement. “Zimbabwe is being punished for having the temerity to take back its land and give it to its people.”
- From the exploiters themselves “A Better Way to Use Sanctions in Africa”
- Yes to sovereignty! No to sanctions!
- Youth Against Empire
- Nicaragua Targeted for US Overthrow in 2020-21
- From HOLA: Stop Threats Against Lawful Trades Among Sovereign Nations, Namely Iran & Venezuela
- Key Cuba & Venezuela Solidarity Events Summer 2020