Handouts/Placards/Banner: Click here
**Resources for Zimbabwe & other Africa. Click here.
**Resources for Cuba, Nicaragua, Venezuela & other Western hemisphere. Click here.
**Resources for Palestine, Iran, Syria & other Middle East. Click here.
- UN Special Rapporteur on the Negative Impact of the Unilateral Coercive Measures on the Enjoyment of #HumanRights.
- Letter from President Maduro to the peoples of the world (October 2020)
- The Case Against Economic Sanctions
- Letter to the US Presidential Candidates to Call for Ending the Korean War
- Resources for #ShutDownAFRICOM (English y Espanol)
- Starving for Justice? The Compatibility of the United States of America’s Unilateral Coercive Measures with the ‘Right to Food’ in Venezuela
- POLICY BRIEFING: Already Failing U.S. Sanctions Make the Pandemic Worse
- Pro-apartheid propaganda campaign targets Palestine activists in France
- From HOLA in Iran: From HOLA: Stop Threats Against Lawful Trades Among Sovereign Nations, Namely Iran & Venezuela
- Nonprofits Submit Comments to UN Special Rapporteur on Impact of U.S. Sanctions on Human Rights
- Resources on Palestine in general
- US sanctions: collective punishment in the time of COVID-19 (especially Palestine and Iran)
- PANUMASS Calls For The Lifting Of All Unilateral Sanctions That Obstruct The Humanitarian Responses Of Sanctioned States
- US sanctions block aid and wreak havoc
- Webinar 6/2/20: “The Impact of UCMs on the Global Fight Against the COVID-19.” Hosted by the Permanent Missions of Belarus, China, Cuba, Iran, Nicaragua, Russia, Syria, Venezuela and Zimbabwe to the United Nations, in New York.
- Webinar: The ABCs of Sanctions/
- Derechos humanos al gusto – el ataque contra Tu Nueva Radio Ya
- Human rights à la carte – the attack on Nueva Radio Ya
- May 9, 2020 Webinar with speakers from Cuba, Iran, Zimbabwe, Nicaragua, Syria, Venezuela: Facebook / Youtube
- HYBRID WARS: WHAT IS NEW AND WHAT IS NOT? a repost
- Extensive list of links related especially to Covid19, please see the UNAC blog
- March 14, 2020 SanctionsKill worldwide webinar with multiple groups
- Voice directly from Iran on impact of sanctions (sent to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- BigPharma’s Role: U.S. sanctions lead to global rise in Coronavirus
- Sures (Studies in the Defense of Human Rights) based in Caracus; sent to the SK Inbox. Also an English version.
- United States Imposed Economic Sanctions – The Big Heist
- Editorial from Zimbabwe praises U.N. call to end sanctions
- Zimbabwe turns 40
Draft Resolution/Resolutions/Press Releases:
- For Customization, Distribution & Adoption. Please send your adopted resolution to email@example.com so it can be posted to our website. Include in the subject line “Adopted Resolution.” Sample#1: PDF – DOCX // Sample#2: PDF – DOCX .
- RESOLUTION TO CALL FOR US-CUBA COLLABORATION TO SAVE LIVES IN THE FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19. Washington State Labor Council AFL-CIO. (October 2020) (Article.)
- Oakland Education Association Resolution
- Big Apple Coffee Party Resolution
- APPELLO per una Giornata internazionale di azione contro le sanzioni e la guerra economica
- San Francisco Labor Council Resolution
- Press Release for NYC action, including linking to coronavirus
- SK leaflet: What are Sanctions? JPEG click here.
- Link to World Beyond War: Fact Sheets
- What? Who? List of 39 Countries info sheet: PDF / Docx (links work in Docx, not PDF)
- Detailed Fact Sheet: Docx / PDF (Docx links work, not PDF)
- Sanctions Harm One-Third of World’s People
- US Should Lift Economic Sanctions to Avoid More Deaths From Pandemic
- Nearly 4,000 Civilian Deaths in North Korea Tied to Sanctions
- U.S. Sanctions: Economic Sabotage That Is Deadly, Illegal, and Ineffective
- US Caused $4.5 Billion in Losses to Cuba Over the Last Year
- Iran to Avoid US Sanctions by Bypassing SWIFT, Ditching Dollar in Trade Transactions
- US Sanctions are Designed to Kill
- Punishing the World with Sanctions
- ‘US Economic Terrorism will Backfire’: Iranian Foreign Minister Calls for Unity in Nicaragua
- African Liberation Day: End Zimbabwe Sanctions
- The World Must End The US’ Illegal Economic War
- US sanctions are designed to kill
- The blockade, a weapon that causes more death than war
- Detailed analysis: The Big Heist: U.S. Imposed Economic Sanctions on One Third of Humanity
- The Human Costs and Gendered Impact of Sanctions on North Korea (October 2019)
- Briefing: The Effects of the Economic Blockade of Venezuela
- Economic Sanctions as Collective Punishment: The Case of Venezuela
- SANCTIONS AND THE VENEZUELAN ECONOMY: WHAT THE DATA SAY
- Non-Aligned Movement: Caracas Political Declaration of 2019
- Unilateral Sanctions and International Law
- US Sanctions Violate Human Rights and International Code of Conduct, UN Expert Says
- Resolution on Human Rights and Unilateral Coercive Measures Adopted by the United Nations General Assembly, December 2018
- Review of Dan Kovalik “Plot” series, including “The Plot to Overthrow Venezuela” and “The Plot to Attack Iran”
- “War Without Victory: The Pentagon’s Achilles Heel”
- “Invisible War: The United States and the Iraq Sanctions”
- “Inside Iran” (click link left column)
- “No More War” by Kevin Kovalik. A well researched book on international law & war & an original & appropriate contribution for 2021 & the coming years.
Videos/Youtube/Podcasts (others under Resources & On-going Actions):
-Code Pink: WTF Is Going on in Latin America: Nicaragua
-CODE PINK PODCAST: Episode 27 – Are Economic Sanctions Warfare?